Friday, July 01, 2016

Jumping In...with DIY Literacy


I'm so excited about learning this summer.  I look forward to feeding my professional development brain during the summer months as I call on this learning throughout the year to fan the flames that spark and ignite future coaching conversations.  During July, I'll be participating the #cyberpd book study for the book, DIY Literacy.

Michelle Nero, one of the #cyberpd hostesses (also Cathy Mere and Laura Komos) shared this tweet about the learning opportunity:

I am looking forward to participating in this event.  I ordered my book from Amazon but it has not yet arrived (feeling nervous about this).  I am excited to jump in and get reading.

The #cyberpd team also shared some additional web links that contain further resources connected with the book.  They added a Weebly, a Pinterest Board, and a Twitter account to follow if you're interested in learning more.  You can also join the Google+ Community as well.

Cheers to Amazing professional learning opportunities and teacher leaders who organize them-let's jump in!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for capturing all the #cyberPD info! This is great!! So glad you are joining in again!